What is included in the monthly park rent fee?
- Weekly trash pick-up by Dockham Rubbish Removal
- Water from our private community well
- Septic repairs and maintenance (as long as misuse is not an issue)
Are green town trash bags required for trash removal?
- No because Dockham’s do not require it.
Is there an application fee?
- After you have your Purchase and Sales agreement, please contact the office 746-3600 for an application for each person.
- The fee is $45 each for the Smartmove Application. This allows review of your credit, criminal background check and rental history if applicable.
Is there a dog size or type that is prohibited?
- Certain breeds discouraged: View information
- We request no more than two per home.
- Big dogs and little dogs are both allowed.
- They must be in a fenced in yard or on a leash.
- Please do not leave your dog outside to constantly bark.
- Dog waste must be picked up if left at your neighbor’s yard.
- Please do not walk dogs in the well house area so there will be no risk of contaminating the water.
Who is responsible for town taxes?
- The homeowner pays the town property taxes on the home only. The park is responsible for the property taxes on the land. The park is also taxed on the resale value of the park, that’s why the rent is mainly based on the property taxes.
Can I have a fire pit?
- Fire pits are allowed and require a permit from the town fire department.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors and follow the town ordinance for quietness at 10pm.
Can I have a pool?
- Pools are allowed.
- Please check in with Dave before setting it up for placement in the yard so it doesn’t interfere with the septic.
- Pools over 300 gallons must be filled from an outside source. A receipt can be requested by park management.
Can I drop off my rent check at the office?
- Both parks have locked boxes at the entrances to put rent checks in or mail it to 114 Flintlock Road, Contoocook, NH 03229
- Since the park office is also our home, we prefer people not stop in. Please call for an appointment.