Rules and Regulations effective 04/01/2022
TERM OF LEASE: This agreement shall run for a term of twelve (12) months, said term commencing on April 1, 2022 and ending on March 31, 2023 unless sooner terminated in accordance with the provisions hereof. The new lease period from April 1, 2022 ending on March 31, 2023 is $570 per month.
CHANGES IN THE LEASE FOR PETS:
Domestic pets are allowed in this park with restrictions. Placement of farm and wild animals on the property is not allowed. LC 04/01/20
- NEW A limit of two (2) dogs are allowed per home. LC 04/01/20
- Addition to section: Dogs are not to be left outdoors unattended. A barking dog must be brought indoors immediately. LC 04/01/20
- NEW Management may prohibit certain dog breeds included below, but not limited to and any other dog with a history of aggressive behavior or biting; Pitbull, Rottweiler, German Shepard, Husky-type (includes Siberian), Malamute, Wolf-dog hybrid, Chow-Chow, Doberman. LC 04/01/20
- NEW A “service” or “emotional support” dog is subject to the above guidelines and rules. Park management can request documentation from a physician to confirm this claim. LC 04/01/20
- Residents who own dogs must carry Homeowner insurance for liability of dog bites. The minimum liability is $300,000. The Park owner may ask for proof of this insurance. LC 04/01/20
BUILDING AND APPURTENANCES: MAINTENANCE Page 6 NEW:
- The homeowner is responsible to maintain and remove trees on the building lot. Any damage from falling branches or debris is the responsibility of the homeowner.
- The trees are on the lot at the time of the house purchase. Any nuisance trees at that time should be removed prior to the purchase.
- Tree removal must be approved by management. The park owner reserves the right to request proof of insurance from the person/company removing the tree(s); without insurance the request will be denied. LC 04/01/20
- Page 7 NEW: J. Mailboxes:
Newspaper (Deer Meadow and Meadows) and mailboxes (Meadows only) must meet the following requirements as suggested by the USPS:
- Mailboxes must be placed 6 to 8 inches away from the curb; the slot or door must be 41 to 45 inches from the ground. Curbside mailbox posts should be buried less than 24 inches deep and made from wood no larger than 4 inches high by 4 inches wide.
- Mailbox damage caused by snowplowing or maintenance is the responsibility of the homeowner to repair. Park management may refuse the replacement/repair expense if justified.
A. Personal Conduct:
- Residents of the Park and their guests shall conduct themselves in a reasonably quiet manner so as not to disturb others
- Quiet time is from 8pm to 8am for the benefit of all residents. Residents shall refrain from yard work, lawn mowing, basketball, loud music, loud gatherings, etc. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
- Homeowners shall be responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Residents of the park are allowed a reasonable number of parties, cookouts or gatherings, not to exceed two (2) per month unless authorized by the park
Management. Too many gatherings in close succession have too much impact on our water supply and septic systems, which are designed for a four-person occupancy.
1. Vehicles of Park residents shall have properly maintained muffler systems.
2. Vehicle engines shall not be unnecessarily raced or gunned.
3. Roads are designed for vehicles to enter and leave the park.
4. Roads are open for bicycling and walking for the residents and their guests. The roads are not to be used for any recreational vehicles other than entering or leaving the park.
C. Air Conditioning Equipment:
Air conditioning equipment shall not be run between the hours of 10:00 pm and 7:00 am if it causes an unreasonable disturbance to neighbors.