Rules and Regulations effective 04/01/2020
TERM OF LEASE: This agreement shall run for a term of twelve (12) months, said term commencing on April 1, 2020 and ending on March 31, 2021 unless sooner terminated in accordance with the provisions hereof. (January, February and March 2020 rent will remain $545)
ADDITIONAL RENT: During this term (12 months) of the Lease/Rental Agreement the lessee shall pay a total rent of $6,720.00 in equal monthly installments of $560.00 on or before the first day of each month for the current month.
Seller will agree to pay Park Owner the costs of having the septic tank pumped at the time of sale. Cost to be going rate at time of sale. SEPTIC Pumping FOR THE NEW OWNER will be completed as soon as it can be scheduled; IT MAY BE ADDED TO THE YEARLY MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE.
CHANGES IN THE LEASE FOR PETS:
A reasonable number of common household pets may be allowed with the prior written consent of the Park Owner. Domestic pets are allowed in this park with restrictions. Placement of farm and wild animals on the property is not allowed. LC 04/01/20
- NEW A limit of two (2) dogs are allowed per home. LC 04/01/20
- Addition to section: Dogs are not to be left outdoors unattended. A barking dog must be brought indoors immediately. LC 04/01/20
- NEW Management may prohibit certain dog breeds included below, but not limited to and any other dog with a history of aggressive behavior or biting; Pitbull, Rottweiler, German Shepard, Husky-type (includes Siberian), Malamute, Wolf-dog hybrid, Chow-Chow, Doberman. LC 04/01/20
- NEW A “service” or “emotional support” dog is subject to the above guidelines and rules. Park management can request documentation from a physician to confirm this claim. LC 04/01/20
- Residents who own dogs must carry Homeowner insurance for liability of dog bites. The minimum liability is $300,000. The Park owner may ask for proof of this insurance. LC 04/01/20
BUILDING AND APPURTENANCES: MAINTENANCE Page 6 NEW:
- The homeowner is responsible to maintain and remove trees on the building lot. Any damage from falling branches or debris is the responsibility of the homeowner.
- The trees are on the lot at the time of the house purchase. Any nuisance trees at that time should be removed prior to the purchase.
- Tree removal must be approved by management. The park owner reserves the right to request proof of insurance from the person/company removing the tree(s); without insurance the request will be denied. LC 04/01/20
- Page 7 NEW: J. Mailboxes:
Newspaper (Deer Meadow and Meadows) and mailboxes (Meadows only) must meet the following requirements as suggested by the USPS:
- Mailboxes must be placed 6 to 8 inches away from the curb; the slot or door must be 41 to 45 inches from the ground. Curbside mailbox posts should be buried less than 24 inches deep and made from wood no larger than 4 inches high by 4 inches wide.
- Mailbox damage caused by snowplowing or maintenance is the responsibility of the homeowner to repair. Park management may refuse the replacement/repair expense if justified.